It's been a while since I last wrote on AnleneMove, where I actually kick started a 21-day habit forming challenge. Okay, it isn't as hardcore as I hoped it to be, where I first started off on the treadmill in my neighbourhood gym and ended up with simple everyday exercises. The key is to be consistent, and with the help of the AnleneMove app, it keeps me motivated to build a healthy habit.
|AnleneMove : Simple Everyday Exercises With Anlene|
Tips to go about simple everyday exercises, drinking one packet of Anlene concentrate per day. Turning everyday routine into simple exercises have worked for me, so do check out below on some which may help. Do remember to accompany your activities with your daily intake of Anlene.
|Started a walking regime in the gym|
It can however be a challenge juggling what free time you have after work between family and keeping active. Here's an idea: why not spend quality time with your family while staying active? Here’s how you can do just that!
- When picking up a family member from a particularly congested location, park further away in a proper spot. You can spend the longer walk back to the car to talk about their day and strengthen your emotional bond and it's good for your bones! Plus, you won’t be blocking the road and causing traffic jams.
- When you're cleaning up after dinner, work your calves as you do dishes at the sink. Raise your body up on your tiptoes and lower yourself back down. Do this slowly and repeat until all the dishes are clean. You can also do light stretching sessions with your parents while watching television. It’s good for them, and for you as well!
- Moving heavy things around? Don't just rely on the bigger person - get everyone to pitch in and help each other out. You’ll all get stronger, finish the task faster and have more time to spend together!
- Visit a park as a family. Chase your hyperactive child around a park as a fun way to improve your stamina, or take a stroll with your parents for a bonding session that's healthy both physically and emotionally!
- Whether it's a fun weekend out or a quiet evening in with your family, there's always a way to stay active with your loved ones, plus you'll also be reminded that you're doing this for your family!
|A couple of Anlene products in my home at the moment|
AnleneMove is the first step to a more active and healthy you! It is a custom habit-forming programme tailored to your lifestyle and preferences, combining technology with behavioural psychology and rewards to motivate and educate you on healthy nutrition rituals and easy to do activities based on your personal goals! Get motivated, so that movement and nutrition becomes a seamless part of your day, every day!
|Sign up today for AnleneMove via their website or mobile app|
AnleneMove programme combines technology with behavioural psychology and rewards to motivate, track and educate you on healthy eating habits and easy to do activities based on your personal goals. It’s time to get motivated so we can do the things we love, every day. Personalized your exercise pattern and how you care for your bones.
|Shown is the AnleneMove app together with my favourite Anlene Concentrate|
Check out the video below on everything you'll need to know about AnleneMove.
Available on iOS and Android, you can download the AnleneMove app from Google Play and App Store to your mobile devices. Alternatively, you can also sign up your account via the website at http://bit.ly/AnleneMove. For more information please visit www.anlene.com.my or you can call the help line at 1800-88-3122.