Recently, Samsung rolled out the latest version of the Samsung Galaxy Note II, this time in amber brown colour. This brings the total number of available Galaxy Note II color versions to four, the two new ones joining the initially launched Ceramic White and Titanium Gray.
Which brings to mind, why brown, and does it bring any significance to the person holding it? A quick check online on the colour brown, and what are it's qualities with reference to a person attached to it got me some interesting findings.
|The Samsung Galaxy Note II Amber Brown Version|
So what does the colour brown actually signify? Well for starters, an online definition of the colour brown actually portrayed it as a combination of three qualities, namely security, protection and material wealth. Interesting isn't it? The color brown is a serious, down-to-earth color signifying stability, structure and support. Check out the below on what personality a person who likes the colour brown could be.
Positive and Negative Traits of Brown
- Positive keywords include: down-to-earth, wholesome, practical, approachable, friendly, stable, structured, supportive, comforting, reliable, protective, strength, quietly confident, sensual, sensitive, warm, reassured, honest, sincere, quality
- Negative keywords include: dull, boring, frugal, materialistic, lack of humor, lack of sophistication, predictable, cheap and stingy
Effects of Brown:
- Comforting: Sensual and warm, friendly and approachable, brown engulfs one in a feeling of calm and safety
- Protective: creates a safe haven of support for family and friends
- Materialistic: it encourages material security and the accumulation of possessions
|Check out the slim profile of the Samsung Galaxy Note II Amber Brown edition|
Personally to me, the amber brown colour of this cool gadget would best represent the corporate world, and how a person who works in the corporate environment would like to be portrayed as. I mean, it does go really well with the leather briefcase or the high end leather accessories be it for men or women. In fact some folks I know actually preferred to go for brown variations of their suits rather than the boring black coat and suit. It's all reflected through the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Amber Brown version.
|Latest two colours that came out for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2|
Even though the colour may have changed, but the technology remains the top of the range features we have come to expect from Samsung's Galaxy Note 2. The 5.5 inch 720p HD display is still there, together with the 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos processor, 2GB of RAM, 8 megapixel rear camera with 2 megapixel front camera, S Pen, Jelly Bean and more. Check out the below for the specification summary of this smartphone.
|Technical specifications for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (http://www.samsung.com/my/consumer/mobile-devices/galaxy-note/galaxy-note/GT-N7100RWDXME-spec)|
Do check out a video below on the Samsung Galaxy Note II Amber Brown edition done by BryanLimTV. More details can be found from the official Samsung website, http://www.samsung.com/my/consumer/mobile-devices/galaxy-note/galaxy-note/GT-N7100RWDXME.