A couple of days back I did blog on the pre-orders for iPhone 5 opening from Celcom Malaysia. (Celcom Iphone 5 Pre-Orders Started) Well, this blog post shall serve as a more detailed entry on Celcom's latest plans and pricing for all those who's interested to pick up this latest gadget from Apple.
With Celcom First plan for iPhone5, below are some of the advantages and benefits that you're able to enjoy:
- BIGGEST savings of up to RM1,921
- HIGHEST data volume of up to 6.2GB a month
- BUNDLED USAGE up to 1,500 in minutes/SMS/MMS
Do check out below for the detailed pricing and plans.
- iPhone 5 16GB: RM2,038
- iPhone 5 32GB: RM2,338
- iPhone 5 64GB: RM2,638
With a tagline that goes "It's the biggest thing to happen to the iPhone since the iPhone", personally I feel you won't go wrong with this device. I've been using the iPhone since the original iPhone until my current iPhone4S, and it has been serving me really well. So if you're interested, just go for it, Celcom's always a good choice.
- Running on the latest iOS 6 and A6 chip, you can experience performance and graphics up to twice as fast. With battery life to spare.
- The wide 4” Retina display gives you even more to see, and is more vibrant too.
- With an 8MP camera in your pocket at all times, you won’t need any other.
- Choose from 16GB, 32GB or 64GB.
- Of course, it’s built-in with Siri, your own personal mobile assistant.