GUESS Watches have introduced their latest new wearable tech timepieces, GUESS CONNECT recently. I was at the special media session the other day at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, and it was a pretty cool affair. GUESS has partnered with Martian Watches, to deliver a multi-function, fashion chic smartwatch line, designed to include models for men and women.
|GUESS Connect, Powered By Martian @ Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur|
Guess Watches has partnered with Martian to deliver a multi-function, chic smartwatch line, designed to include models for men and women. Based on the global best-selling watch model called RIGOR, this boldly styled smartwatch is powered by Martian smartwatch technology that is updateable and replaceable to keep GUESS CONNECT watches fresh and relevant for years to come.
“The GUESS CONNECT Smartwatch, Powered by Martian, represents one of the first true marriages of a fashion watch powerhouse and a wireless technology innovator. We are thrilled to move in this direction with a proven technology innovator to create smart, GUESS designs.” said Cindy Livingston, President and CEO of Sequel/GUESS Watches.
|Beautiful GUESS Connect Watches|
|Sophisticated, stylish, tech|
CONNECT smartwatches feature Martian’s Dual Mode functionality, simultaneously providing voice command functions via Classic Bluetooth while utilizing Bluetooth Low Energy to provide hands-free and eyes-free notifications to the wrist from thousands of popular apps and programs.
Using the free iOS & Android App, users can customize which notifications are received on the watch, create unique vibration patterns to distinguish between alert types, and recall the most recent notifications with just a tap of the watch glass. The watches are water resistant, high fashion and provide smart, high-tech value to GUESS’ young, sexy and adventurous buyers.
|Beautiful Amber Chia at the event|
|Brett Gibson, Executive VP of Global Sales|
“We are pleased to partner with GUESS Watches and together have outlined a vision of smart wearables that marries fashion and functionality into a stylish smartwatch,” said Jeffrey Hsieh, Martian CEO. “We look forward to the initial debut of this award-winning and unique timepiece that has already captured the interest of many fashion-conscious and technology-savvy users.”
The new GUESS CONNECT Smartwatch, Powered by Martian, was honored with a CES 2015 Innovation Honoree Award, and the watches were on display at the CEA Innovation Showcase at the Sands Expo Center during the International CES event in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Smartwatch Tech Specs
- A designer analog quartz smartwatch with Japanese movement
- Noise-Cancellation Microphone
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Chip (classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy)
- Adjustable Vibrating Motor
- Dual power sources: 3-5 days of smartwatch use & analog watch battery for up to 2 years
- Menu & Manual: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese & Korean
- Fashionable Stainless Steel Smartwatch Case with Silicone or Genuine Leather Band
- Upper command/lower select pushers
- Directional Personal Speaker with adjustable volume
- RGB LED light
- Free iOS/Android smartphone app for settings & features
- Charging via micro USB
- Incoming Messaging: All languages supported by your smartphone
- Smartwatch available in 2 case sizes: 45mm & 41mm