Hong Leong Bank ‘Renew Together, Prosper Together’ CNY Campaign
Do you bank with Hong Leong Bank? Well, my home loan is tied to them, and recently I’ve been following closely on their financial offerings. It’s pretty cool then that just yesterday, there was a virtual Lou Sang session with HLB's leadership team including Domenic Fuda, Group Managing Director and CEO, to usher in an Ox-picious year and I was invited! This is in conjunction with their CNY 2021 campaign, aptly themed ‘Renew Together, Prosper Together’. Read on.
Together with fellow friends, thanks to Hong Leong Bank, we were invited to the virtual Lou Sang session yesterday. Organised online, complete with our platter of yee sang sent to our home with other goodies beforehand, it was a rather refreshing event, done virtually. My first time tossing yee sang virtually!
We all expected it. 2021 is slated to be a year where Malaysians continue to embrace new realities and a new way of life following digital shifts and transformations experienced last year, Hong Leong Bank Berhad (“HLB” or the “Bank”) has launched its Chinese New Year (“CNY”) campaign ‘Renew Together, Prosper Together’, which aims to continue supporting Malaysians renew, refresh and rebuild stronger in 2021 and beyond. The CNY campaign features attractive interest rates and new savings opportunities as well as lucrative cashback for e-Ang Pows via DuitNow.
Hong Leong Bank CNY’s promotions aimed at helping Malaysians renew and refresh for an Ox-picious year with attractive interest rates, cashback and savings. Check out some of the many promotions on-going currently:
Re-energize your Savings
Online e-FD Offer:
- Customers placing their FDs online from 11 - 26 Feb'21 can enjoy 2.40%p.a. for 6 months. T&C apply.
- Deposit RM888 on 28 February to earn 10 entries to stand a chance to win 20.21% p.a. 1 Day-Bonus Interest/Profit
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR FINANCES WITH ONLINE PERSONAL LOANS
- Enjoy 5% p.a. flat interest rate
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR FINANCIAL PLANS WITH NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Unit Trust Offer
- Start a Regular savings plan @ 0% sales charge (“SC”) for 1st subscription + 2.5% SC for the next 12 subscriptions
- Enhance your protection for you & loved ones this year. Sign up for a Regular Premium Plan & enjoy up to 4% p.a. FD rate.
- The first 100 to sign up wins a Swarovski Bowl Set with Eu Yan Sang YEN Bird Nest, with a minimum annual premium of RM36,000.
HLISB (TIA-i) (8 Jan - 31 Mar 2021)
- Enjoy indicative returns of 2.35% p.a. for 3 months and 2.40% p.a. for 6 months
- Every RM5000 in your placement gains 1 entry to stand a chance to win an iPad Air
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR LIFESTYLE WITH CREDIT CARDS
- Apply for a new Credit Card and get RM950 cashback
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR BUSINESS WITH SME OFFERS
- New merchants enjoy 0% fee on debit card transactions when signing up for HLB all-in-one POS terminal
- Stand a chance to win up to RM10,000 by joining HLB’s ‘PaySafeLah’ photo contest:
- Sign up on our promo page & receive a parcel from us
- Post a photo of yourself encouraging customers to go cashless on social media with #hlbpaysafelah #mydebitje
- Fill up a simple form at www.hlb.com.my/merchantphotocontest
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR CNY WITH DUITNOW/E-ANGPOW
- Over RM150k up for grabs. 1,050 total daily winners (RM88) and 75x grand prize winners (RM888)
- For every 3,088th e-angpow transaction done in a day, 30 customers will win RM88 daily from 25 January to 28 February
- For every 20,888th e-angpow transaction done in a day, 5 customers will win RM888 daily from 12 to 26 February
Speaking at the virtual launch of the campaign, Domenic Fuda, Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of HLB shared that the spirit of reunion and coming together to overcome challenges is even more profound this Lunar New Year.
“It seems fitting to compare COVID-19, to the Nian of our time. The events of the past year have triggered circumstances that call for a re-examination on how we explore new possibilities to serve and support customers, how we work and support each other, and how we interact and build relationships to continue operating effectively. If CNY traditions have one thing to impart on us, it is that we can always overcome any challenges by being united in our mind, spirit, purpose and actions.”
Charles Sik, Managing Director of Personal Financial Services of HLB shared that with recovery and rebuilding new beginnings are key focus areas for many consumers and businesses this year. “Keeping in mind that Malaysians will continue to forge ahead this year with optimism, determination and patience, we have curated a host of Ox-picious offerings to help everyone re-energise their finances and lifestyle this CNY. We will also be rewarding businesses who embrace going cashless, while making sure the ang pow giving traditions live on through digital means. After all, when we ‘Renew Together, we Prosper Together’.”
Do check out the video shared by Hong Leong this CNY ‘Nian: The Untold Story’ as below:
Check out more exciting ways to re-energize your finances and lifestyle at www.hlb.com.my/en/personal-banking/campaigns/promotions/hlb-cny-2021-promotions.html.