Purple Cane 紫藤 Tea Mooncakes
Mid Autumn festivities are just around the corner. Have you savoured all the mooncakes out there yet? How about indulging in some uniquely flavoured tea mooncakes from Purple Cane. Interestingly enough, I did not know I’ll enjoy tea mooncakes until recently when I was given the opportunity to review and do a giveaway of these yummy tea mooncakes.
|Purple Cane 紫藤 Tea Mooncakes|
Purple Cane Tea Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/PurpleCaneTea
Purple Cane Tea Mooncakes are infused with the perfect tea pairing, embodying the classic traditional flavours which we all love. If you’ve not heard of Purple Cane before this, they first introduced their tea mooncakes way back in 1998.
|Each piece comes in colourful packaging, complete with a sachet of tea|
To infuse these tea flavours into their mooncakes, the tea leaves have to be grinded and once it is in fine powder form, the tea leaves are mixed with other classic mooncake ingredients to form the pastry crust. Complemented by delicious fillings such as the crowd favourite lotus paste, red bean paste and assorted nuts, you have to try them to appreciate the tea infused flavours.
|Double egg yolk!|
Halal Certified Tea Mooncakes
Suitable for vegetarians to consume, the Tea Mooncakes from Purple Cane is halal certified, with up to 12 tea-riffic flavours for customers to choose from. Check out all the flavours and their pricing below:
|Halal certified mooncakes|
- Teh Kurang Manis Mooncake (new flavour ; RM13.50 per piece)
- Red Bean Paste Green Tea Mooncake (RM9.90 per piece)
- Dates Paste Green Tea Mooncake (RM12 per piece)
- White Lotus Paste Green Tea Mooncake (RM13 per piece)
- Black Sesame Lotus Paste Green Tea Mooncake (RM13.50 per piece)
- Assorted Nuts Paste Green Tea Mooncake (RM14 per piece)
- Black Tea Red Bean Paste Mooncake (RM9.90 per piece)
- Jasmine Tea White Lotus Paste Mooncake (RM13.50 per piece)
- Puer Tea, Chinese Wolfberry, Angelica, Assorted Nuts Paste Mooncake (RM14.50 per piece)
- White Tea Purple Potato Lotus Paste Mooncake (RM13.50 per piece)
- Rose Tea Bamboo Charcoal Lotus Paste Mooncake (RM13.50 per piece)
- Pandan & Golden Yolk Custard Lotus Paste Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Mooncake (RM13.60 per piece)
|Tea mooncakes, you have to try them !|
6 in 1 Gift Box
If you’re purchasing their mooncakes to give as gifts, then do check out the beautiful Nanyang style 6-in-1 Gift Box (RM76.50) comes with 6 pieces of different varieties. Inside there’s a Purple Cane tea bag as well to go with the tea mooncakes.
|6 different flavours in one package|
The Delightful Autumn Tea Mooncake Gift Set (RM43) comes with 1 piece of Bean Paste with Dried Tangerine Peel And Double Yolk Puer Tea Mooncake and 1 pack of Puer Tea. Perfect pairing of mooncakes and tea.
|Delightful Autumn Tea Mooncake Gift Set (RM43)|
For the kids, they will love the cute Goldfish Biscuits which comes in 2 flavours, aka the Puer Tea and Green Tea flavours. Purple Cane Tea Mooncakes I find it to be not too sweet, and with the mooncakes being low in fat content, no preservatives, these should cater for the majority of discerning customers.
|Goldfish Biscuits which comes in 2 flavours, aka the Puer Tea and Green Tea flavours|
To purchase or for more information on Purple Cane Tea Mooncakes, to head on over to their website at www.purplecane.my today!