Customizable CNY Set Menu @ China Treasures, Sime Darby Convention Centre
Gong Xi Fa Cai folks! 15 days of joy, cheer and prosperity until Chap Goh Meh. I was recently over at Sime Darby Convention Centre for their China Treasures’ Chinese New Year Festive Set Menu preview event, and the food were plenty and good. Diners can look forward to create their own feast from the menu with varieties of selection.
|Customizable CNY Set Menu @ China Treasures, Sime Darby Convention Centre|
Sime Darby Convention Centre
1A, Jalan Bukit Kiara 1, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2089 3788
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/simedarbyconvec
All set menus include dishes believed to bestow happiness, friendship, protectiveness, honest, friendly, faithful, loyal, smart, straightforward, venerable and have a strong sense of responsibility – characteristics commonly associated with the Year of Dog’s sign.
- Salmon Fish and Crystal Pear Prosperity Yee Sang
- Double Boiled Black Chicken Soup with Dried Scallop, Matsutake and Cordyceps Flower; or
- Braised Crabmeat Soup; or
- Tomato Seafood Chowder
- Emperor Herbal Chicken; or
- Roasted Chicken with Prawn Crackers; or
- Chicken Cutlet Thai Style
- Steamed Live Grouper with Lemon Chilli Garlic Sauce; or
- Steamed Live Grouper in Hong Kong Style; or
- Deep Fried Live Grouper with Soya Sauce
- Wok Fried Crystal Prawns with Chilli Paste Traditional Style; or
- Crystal Prawns with Marmite Sauce; or
- Crystal Prawns with Salted Egg Yolk
- Braised Black Moss Roll and Beancurd Puff with Seasonal Hong Kong Vegetables in Claypot; or
- Assorted Vegetables in Pine Nuts; or
- Loh Hon Chai
- Baby Abalone Fried Rice with Rice Puff; or
- Longevity Noodle with Shredded Meat; or
- Fried Rice Yong Zhao Style
- Chilled Ginseng Root and Snow Bird Nest with Red Dates; or
- Chilled CNY Mochi with Shredded Coconut
Did you know they are Halal-Certified?
This halal-certified restaurant by JAKIM can accommodate up to 200 persons, and has 6 private dining rooms that can accommodate between 8 to 70 persons. For personal or corporate celebrations at the restaurant, private rooms or Grand Ballroom can be made for group bookings. Please note that a minimum number of occupancy applies.
|Gong Xi Fa Cai!|
Similar to the promotion at China Treasures, SDCC banquet rooms offer ‘build your own’ Chinese New Year set menu package for private events. The package is made available at RM888 nett per table of 5 and RM1388 nett per table of 10 for bookings confirmed in January until February 2018.
For reservations, please call China Treasures at 603-2089 3788 / 3688 or email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.