Always worried about your child's whereabouts? Are they on the way to tuition as what they have informed you? Maxis is making it easier for parents to stay connected with their children with MaxisONE Kid, a specially designed postpaid plan that comes with a kid-friendly smartwatch. Using the MaxisONE Kid watch, parents can keep tabs on their children’s location and easily communicate with them even if their child does not own a smartphone.
|MaxisONE Kid - Keep Tabs On Your Children's Location|
Introducing the MaxisONE Kid Watch!
With build-in GPS, the MaxisONE Kid watch is pretty cool. The GPS helps track and send the child’s real-time location and movement to an app on the parents’ smartphones. The app also enables parents to manage their child’s contact list, configure alerts to be sent when the child enters safe and dangerous zones, send text messages, make calls and receive pictures taken from the child’s smartwatch.
|Cute and brightly coloured|
The app also allows the parent to “switch-off” the calling and chat function during school hours to ensure there are no distractions while the child is in school. The app also displays the battery life of the smartwatch as well as the number of steps the child has taken during the day.
“MaxisONE Kid provides parents with peace of mind, knowing that even though your kids are not within sight, you are still connected to them. And this is made possible through Maxis’ superior network coverage,” said Dushyan Vaithiyanathan, Maxis’ Head of Consumer Business.
|MaxisONE Kid Launch Event|
Features and Offers
|Here's what you're getting with MaxisONE Kid|
Here’s what MaxisONE Kid has to offer:
- Smart tracking – Accurate, real-time location reports and history of where your kids have been. You can also adjust the frequency of how often your child’s location is refreshed in the map.
- Unlimited calls – Make unlimited calls to 10 numbers on any network. This enables parents to control who their child is able to call and who can call the child.
- Intelligent safety – Remote listening mode (ability to hear your child’s surroundings) and one touch SOS call function in the event of an emergency.
- Fun additional features – Two-way calling with 0.3MP camera and a built-in pedometer
- Share guardianship – Set up to 4 guardians who can monitor the child.
What are you waiting for? For more information and to find out where you can sign up for MaxisONE Kid, please visit www.maxis.com.my/onekid