Mang Chuan Restaurant is located just behind the Wangsa Maju LRT Station and have been my favourite haunt for food at night. I rarely have the opportunity to catch my breakfast there, but recently I took the chance to have something light before my journey back hometown for the Raya holidays.
One of the breakfast Dim Sum stalls available in the morning
Mang Chuan Restaurant is more like a coffee shop to me, but since the titles states it as such, then we'll stick with the restaurant title. Anyway what's important is the food! The place was already bustling with customers even though it was only 8.30am in the morning. I guess people here do love to have a nice breakfast to start the day off.
As there were only the three of us that morning, we just ordered some char siew baos, "bak bao", dim sum and some soupy dish for Janice. Check out the photos below to see what we took before the long journey back.
|Char Siew Bao (RM1.50 each) and one big Bak Bao (RM2.80)|
|"Tua Bao" delicious filling|
|Dim Sum just for the taste|
|Some rather healthy Kuey Teow Soup - RM4|
Related Wangsa Maju Food Posts
- Feeling Cafe Wangsa Maju
- Fancy Mee Corner Wangsa Maju
- Secret Recipe Wangsa Maju
- Sri Ayutthaya Thai Cuisine Wangsa Maju
- Pontian Wanton Noodles Wangsa Maju
- Cheap and Tasty Chinese Dishes in Wangsa Maju
- BRJ Bistro Corner Wangsa Maju
- Little Wok Kitchen Wangsa Walk Mall
- Jom Bali Carrefour Wangsa Maju
- TGI Friday's Wangsa Walk Mall
- Mocha Cheese Cake from Baker's Cottage