Smoke, Fire & Spice limited-time menu
Beginning early this month, 1st August 2016 to be exact, all participating Hard Rock Cafe franchise locations across the globe will be serving up a new menu. Aptly named the Smoke, Fire & Spice limited-time menu, it draws inspiration from the spices, seasonings and sauces of popular street foods found around the world including Asia, Africa and Latin America. I had the opportunity to try out earlier this month over at Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur, so do check it out below!
|Smoke, Fire & Spice New Menu @ Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur|
Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur
Ground Floor, Wisma Concorde
No 2, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2715 5555
“A big food trend this year is getting creative with robust, ethnic ingredients from places like Africa and East Asia, and Hard Rock’s Smoke, Fire & Spice menu presents an opportunity for guests to sample seasonings and spices they might not have a chance to otherwise,” said Darryl Mickler, Senior Director of Research and Development for Hard Rock International.
“The grill is the perfect platform to showcase variety, from protein choice to flavor, and we believe the new items speak to consumers’ evolving palates and interest in experimenting with unique culinary profiles.”
As part of the Smoke, Fire & Spice menu, Hard Rock has developed a variety of specialty rubs, seasonings and sauces that guests will be able to pair with their choice of chicken, beef or shrimp. Each protein will be served on a sizzling skillet accompanied by naan, a marinated salad mix, grilled vegetables, mixed cheeses and complementary dipping sauces.
|Each of the sets will be accompanied by naan, a marinated salad mix, grilled vegetables, mixed cheeses and complementary dipping sauces.|
Served steaming-hot and fajita style, the Smoke, Fire & Spice flavor options include :
- Gojuchang (Korea) – a savory and spicy mix made from slightly fermented vegetables, dried chili peppers and garlic, inspired by flavors of Korea
- Kalbi (Korea) – a mix of soy sauce, fresh garlic, ginger and sesame seeds, this spice packs a sweet heat inspired by flavors of Korea
- Harissa (Morocco) – a mix of dried chilies, coriander, ground caraway seeds and garlic that adds a bit of kick, inspired by flavors of Morocco
- Chimichurri (Latin America) – a tangy mix of parsley, cilantro, basil, garlic and black pepper, inspired by flavors of Latin American
- Piri Piri (South Africa) – a scorching mix of chili peppers inspired by flavors of South Africa
- Barbacoa (Mexico) – a savory mix of chipotle peppers, cilantro, red onion, cumin and lime juice, inspired by flavors of Mexico
|Promotional brochure for the Smoke, Fire & Spice New Menu @ Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur|
So if you're in the mood for some meaty delights, drop by Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur soon and try out their latest Smoke, Fire & Spice menu items. More information can be found at their website www.hardrock.com/kualalumpur .