|Diagram Of Throat Infection|
A few causes of sore throat that I found from various websites and will share in my dear blog would be as below:
1. Common viruses (that should be common knowledge ain't it), the viruses that causes the flu can cause sore throat.
2. Breathing through the mouth can also produce throat dryness and soreness. (Maybe I was dreaming of food and opening my mouth the whole time I was asleep last night? Hmm)
3. Bacterias, the two most common bacteria to cause a sore throat are Streptococcus and Arcanobacterium haemolyticum.
I think for my case it would most probably be the flu virus. Not too sure though since I'm not a doctor. Next up will be to try to find a quick fix for my sore throat. Did you know on the internet there are 1001 remedies for sore throat? From gargling with salt to swallowing red hot chillies. Below are some remedies which I plan to practise soon, namely the salt.
1. Salt water gargle, sprays and lozenges can provide temporary pain relief.
2. A humidifier may be helpful in relieving symptoms, especially in sore throats caused by mouth breathing and dry air.
4. If the nose is plugged, nasal sprays such as Afrin may be used for two to three days to prevent mouth breathing. (This is something new to me, wonder if they sell these sprays in my neighborhood pharmacy eg: Guardian Setapak)
Well, that's that for now, need to rush off for my movie date (Tron) at 11.20am TGV Wangsa Walk.
About Isaac Tan
Thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. My name is Isaac Tan and I cover mostly on lifestyle events with emphasis on happenings in Kuala Lumpur, food reviews, movies, tech and more. Subscribe to my feed and my facebook page. Do follow me on Twitter too at @isaactanjs , contact me via my email at email@example.com